Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You are a coward Bruce

I will repeat, you are a coward. A man who threatens a woman through her 69 year-old father is a coward. You took it upon yourself to drive to his home and tell him that you would kick the shit out of her. You are a coward. Because you and your criminal son won't take responsibility for his actions. He is the one who perpetrated a crime on our family and you think you have the right to threaten us. You are a coward. I have an idea coward, come to me threaten us directly. I will always be prepared and I will do what is necessary to protect my family. I just can't say it enough. You are a coward. A yellow, hot-headed cowardly child. I am certain you don't have the balls to take this up in person so this writing is more or less mute. Please challenge me I'll be waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment